Turtle Walks are an amazing way to experience nature at its most primitive. Participants have the chance to view the egg-laying process of a loggerhead sea turtle while learning about their conservation. While the group enjoys an informative lecture about sea turtles, trained biologists will patrol the beach in search of the turtle.
Things you should know before you call:
- Children under 5 are not permitted.
- Guests must be able to walk up to a mile on the beach.
- Program occurs rain or shine.
- You must receive a call back confirmation to be registered. Voicemails left will not guarantee a spot.
- No flashlights, flash photography or cell phone photos are permitted on the beach.
Reservations go live May 1st each year! Please call (888) 646-6396 to reserve your spot.
Friday, July 1st
Saturday, July 2nd
Friday, July 8th
Saturday, July 9th