Turtle Walks are an amazing way to experience nature at its most primitive. Participants have the chance to view the egg-laying process of a loggerhead sea turtle while learning about their conservation. While the group enjoys an informative lecture about sea turtles, trained biologists will patrol the beach in search of the turtle. The program begins promptly at 9pm. Once your spaces are reserved, we will send you an email with directions and details for the evening.
Things you should know before you call:
- Children under 5 are not permitted.
- Guests must be able to walk up to a mile on the beach.
- Program occurs rain or shine.
- You must receive a call back confirmation to be registered. Voicemails left will not guarantee a spot.
- No flashlights, flash photography, or cell phone photos are permitted on the beach.
- Parties of no more than 6 people can be accommodated.
Reservations go live May 1st at 8am! Please call (888) 646-6396 to reserve your spot. This line is automated. Please leave a voicemail and we generally return calls within 24 hours.
Friday, June 30th
Saturday, July 1st
Friday, July 7th
Saturday, July 8th
For trouble with your reservation or for questions you don’t see on our website, please email email@example.com.